Terms and Conditions - Taxi Cab
This [**Website/ Application/ Services] is/are [**operated /provided/displayed] by Search Box Technologies.
These terms and conditions ("User Terms") apply to your visit to and your use of the website and Services at www.lococabs.com (the"Website") whether through a computer or a mobile phone, the Service and the Mobile Application (as defined below), as well as to all information, recommendations and or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service and the Application. For the purposes of this User Terms, " Loco Cabs" shall mean Search Box Technologies. "You" and "your" means a person who meets the eligibility criteria set out below.
PLEASE READ THESE USER TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION AND/OR USING THE SERVICE, MOBILE APPLICATION AND WEBSITE.
1. Loco Cab's is an online marketplace. It does not operate Taxi Cab services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of Cab operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many Cab operators.
Loco Cab's advice to customers is to choose Cab Operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
Loco Cab's responsibilities include:
Displaying search results for the location the user has requested the service.
Loco Cab's responsibilities do NOT include:
- The Cab operator's Cab not departing / reaching on time
- The Cab operator's employees being rude
- The Cab operator's Service etc not being up to the customer's expectation
- The Cab operator's Service etc not being up to the customer's expectation
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The customer/user waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the Cab operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular Taxi Cab)
- The Cab operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the Cab departure point
2. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the reservation are only tentative timings. However the Cab will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the reservation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website or App and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website or App and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the Taxi Cab:
- A copy of the reservation (A print out of the reservation or the print out of the reservation e-mail)
- A copy of the reservation (A print out of the reservation or the print out of the reservation e-mail)
4. Change of Taxi Cab:
In case the Cab operator changes the type of taxi cab due to some reason, Loco Cab will not be responsible for the same and the refund ,the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the cab operator to their customers in 24 hours of the journey.
5. Cancellation Policy:
The reservations booked through Cab operator are cancelable. depending on the rules and regulations and terms and conditions mentioned/charged by the respective taxi cab operator. Kindly note that the refund will be processed by the respective cab operator offering the service . Loco Cabs will not be responsible for any disputes relating to refund.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one Cab operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your reservation number on the print reservation tab to read the cancellation policy for your reservation.
6. In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall forward the same to the respective cab operator.The transaction charges or other incidental charges, will not be refunded in the event of reservation cancellation
7. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a reservation will be considered 'booked' as long as the reservation shows up on the confirmation page of Loco Cabs App
8. Loco Cab does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers.
Loco Cab will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by you through your usage of this Site. In no event shall Loco Cab be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the Mobile App in so far as such information is derived from other service providers.
By making a reservation with an Taxi Cab provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that Taxi Cab provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the Taxi Cab provider that may apply to your reservation or during your travel use, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Taxi Cab provider (the delivery terms and conditions of an Taxi Cab provider can be obtained with the relevant Taxi Cab provider). The general cancellation and no-show policy of each Taxi Cab provider is made available on our Mobile App on the Taxi Cab information pages, during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the Taxi Cab details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Please note that a reservation which requires down payment or (wholly or partly) prepayment may be cancelled (without a prior notice of default or warning) insofar the relevant (remaining) amount(s) cannot be collected in full on the relevant payment date in accordance with the relevant payment policy of the Taxi Cab and the reservation. Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds are for your own risk and account and you shall not be entitled to any refund of any (non-refundable) prepaid amount unless the Taxi Cab agrees or allows otherwise under its (pre)payment and cancellation policy.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the Taxi Cab provider's cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount. We recommend that you read the cancellation, (pre)payment and no-show policy of the Taxi Cab provider carefully prior to making your reservation and remember to make further payments on time as may be required for the relevant reservation.
Loco Cab offers FREE CANCELLATION to all its users. This means Loco Cab. app doesn't levy any cancellation fee of its own.However Cabs booked on the partner App or website may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly. Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre or the respective Cab Operator
1. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that Loco Cab may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in 'On' mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in "Off" mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
2. Loco Cab will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Loco Cab and the cab operator as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of reservation booking and Loco Cab shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Loco Cab liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
3. The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by Loco Cab is an additional facility provided for the customer's convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, Loco Cab shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and Loco Cab will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold Loco Cab liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
4. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Loco Cab shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
5. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Loco Cab and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Loco Cab and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a reservation, cancellation of reservation, change in Cabschedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from Loco Cab and/or the SMS service provider.
6. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Loco Cab may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the Cab facilities and/or services of the Cab operator.
7. Grievances and claims related to the Cab journey should be reported to Loco Cab support team within 10 days of your travel date.
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our Mobile App or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the "Mobile App") and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
These pages, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the online Taxi Cabs reservation service provided on these pages and through the Mobile App (the "service") are owned, operated and provided by LocoCabs.com ("Lococabs.com", "us", "we" or "our") and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Scope of our Service
Through the Mobile App, we (Lococabs.com and its affiliate (distribution) partners) provide an online platform through which all types of temporary Taxi Cabs (for example Taxi Cabs ,Rental Taxis service providers ) (s)"), can advertise their cabs inventory for reservation, and through which visitors to the Mobile App can make such reservations. By making a reservation through Loco Cab app, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the taxi cab provider at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the provider, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant Taxi Cab provider and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Taxi Cab provider.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by Taxi Cab providers. As such, the Taxi Cab providers are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information which is displayed on our Mobile App. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our Mobile App or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each Taxi Cab provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our Mobile App. Our Mobile App does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level, qualification or (star) rating of any Taxi Cabs made available.
Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our Mobile App for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
Prices and Best Price Guarantee
The prices on our app and site are highly competitive. All prices on the Loco Cab Mobile App are per Taxi Cab for your entire journey and are approximate displayed including all taxes and are subject to change without prior notice.
Sometimes cheaper rates are available on our Mobile App for a specific use of the vehicle, however, these rates made by Taxi Cabs providers may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example in respect to cancellation and refund. Please check the Taxi Cab operator and rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding.
All special offers and promotions are marked as such.
Free of Charge
Our service is free of charge because, unlike many other parties, we will not charge you for our service or add any additional (reservation) fees to the Taxi Cab rate.
If applicable and available, certain Taxi Cab providers offer the opportunity for reservations to be paid (wholly or partly and as required under the payment policy of the Taxi Cab) to the Taxi Cab provider during the reservation process by means of secure online payment (all to the extent offered and supported by your bank). Payment is safely processed from your credit/debit card or bank account to the bank account of the Taxi Cab provider through a third party payment processor.
For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the Taxi Cab details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
TERM AND TERMINATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT
The agreement between LOCO CABS and you is perpetual in nature upon downloading the Application and for each booking in any other mode. You are entitled to terminate the agreement at all times by permanent deletion of the Application installed on your smart phone, thus disabling the use by you of the Application and the Service. You can close your user account at any time by following the instructions on LOCO CABS's website/Mobile App. LOCO CABS is entitled to terminate the agreement at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling your use of the Application and the Service) if you: (a) violate or breach any term of these User Terms, or (b) in the opinion of LOCO CABS, misuse the Application or the Service. LOCO CABS is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the agreement in advance. After termination LOCO CABS will give notice thereof in accordance with these User Terms.
Intellectual property rights
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available on or used by our Mobile App and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our Mobile App are owned by Search Box Technologies its suppliers or providers.
To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Pune, India.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
Loco Cabs collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website and users of the Application according to the Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your reservation as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the Taxi Cab as made available on our Mobile App, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the Taxi Cab provider, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our Mobile App, or (v) for any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the Taxi Cab (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
When we are facilitating the payment of the Taxi Cab price, you agree and acknowledge that the property is at all times responsible for the collection, withholding, remittance and payment of the applicable taxes due on the total amount of the Taxi Cab price to the relevant tax authorities. Loco Cab.in is not liable or responsible for the remittance, collection, withholding or payment of the relevant taxes due on the Taxi Cab price to the relevant tax authorities.
Loco Cabs may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use shall be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.